Our Season of Creation will begin in a few weeks! Below is the schedule for after worship activities. Which are you getting excited for?!
June 27- Native Plants with Pastor Mikayla
July 4 – Immersing ourselves into the local ecology/nature at Bone Lake
July 11 – Butterflies with Janell Kopp (Pastor’s mom)
July 18- Upcycling t-shirts and plastic bottles
July 25 – Local wildlife education with Lauren Finch from Crex Meadows
14th Annual Spring Fling Sale
Saturday, May 15
9 am – 2 pm
Garage Sale * White Elephant Silent Auction
*Masks & social distancing REQUIRED*
Bone Lake Lutheran Church
1101 255th Avenue
Proceeds to benefit youth camperships and education
Updated In-Person Worship Guidelines for Bone Lake Lutheran
- Please stay home if you are feeling ill and worship with us online or via the phone.
- Mask wearing is optional for fully vaccinated people, we encourage those not fully vaccinated to continue to wear masks.
- Please stay home if you’ve had a positive COVID test and were told to quarantine.
- Worship will continue online and over the radio.
- Pews will be spaced 6 feet apart.
- Please refrain from handshaking or hugs, be mindful of physical distancing to keep our unvaccinated brothers and sisters safe and healthy.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be at the entrance and exit.
- To enter the building, please use only the front door. Exit by the side door off the sanctuary..
- There will be a basket for offerings in the back of the sanctuary for you to drop your offering in as you enter. There will be no passing of the plate during the service.
Many of our neighbors around the world use prayer beads as a spiritual practice. Did you know that Lutherans can too? Would you like to learn how to use them or hear some suggestions on how you can use them in your life of prayer? Join Pastor Mikayla February 14 at 6:30PM on Zoom for a tutorial on how to make and use prayer beads. Please RSVP to Pastor by February 1 so that we know how many kits to get and send out.
Join us for our annual meeting on Sunday, January 24. We plan on starting around 11:30, following the worship service. This year we’ll be having a “Parking Lot Meeting.” You’ll be able to stay in your car and hear the meeting through you car radio. There will be a few meeting helpers assigned to be outside to assist with the meeting and voting. We ask that everyone else stays in their car. See you then!