We are tentatively planning to resume in person worship at the church beginning Sunday, April 11th at 10:30AM.
There will be limited seating, as Covid-19 precautions and policies will be followed. Seating will be on a first-come, first-serve basis and when the seats are filled, anyone remaining will be invited to worship from their cars. Please be sure to read our guidelines prior to worship.
In-Person Worship Guidelines for Bone Lake Lutheran
- Stay home if you are feeling ill.
- Stay home if you’ve had a known contact with someone with a positive COVID test in the last 10 days or if you’ve had a positive COVID test and were told to quarantine.
- Worship will continue online and over the radio.
- We ask everyone to stay in their cars until 10:20AM.
- There will be a sign-in sheet for names and phone numbers as you enter for the purposes of contact tracing. Pastor will also take a group photo at the beginning of worship.
- Pews will be spaced 6 feet apart. Only one household will be seated per pew.
- There will be no hymnals in the pews or bulletins handed out, everything will be on the screen.
- No handshaking or hugs, please be mindful of physical distancing
- Masks are REQUIRED when in the building and strongly encouraged outside even in you are fully vaccinated. Proper wearing of masks will be enforced (over nose and mouth).
- Bathrooms are for emergency use only. Sanitation spray will be available and if you must use the restroom, please sanitize all faucets and doorknobs when you are finished.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be at the entrance and exit. You will be required to sanitize your hands upon entering the building.
- To enter the building, please use only the front door. Exit by the side door off the sanctuary.
- Please enter pews by using the outside aisles and exit using the center aisle.
- Once you are seated, please remain seated unless there is an emergency.
- Keep jackets with you in the pews, windows will be open to increase air flow.
- When the service concludes, stay in your pew until ushers dismisses your pew and then please directly exit the building.
- On days with Communion, as we close, Pastor will lead us through the Words of Institution and the Great Thanksgiving and Communion will be distributed as we exit the building.
- There will be no group or live singing or call and response speaking. When we pray together, we encourage everyone to pray quietly or silently in our hearts.
- There will be a basket for offerings in the back of the sanctuary for you to drop your offering in as you enter. There will be no passing of the plate during the service.
- Once each of the designated pews has a family/household seated in it and no more are available the ushers will invite any additional people that arrive to worship from their cars.